Focus Advanced Publishing software ™
Bring your functional departments together
on one enriched and integrated dataset
- customer may receive any new publication in a series or in a stock group/band, relevant where a publication is not defined in advance.
- automatically search for new publications by date published and create as orders.
- orders are released through the general invoicing.
- applies price/discount matrix.
- used for setting up repeat orders for Not Yet Published (NYP) titles
The standing order module enables you to maintain standing orders for repeated requests from a customer for any future new title produced within a series, subject area or stock group.
The system scans the stock ledger in search for stock produced within a specified publication date range. The customer may receive any new publication in a series or in a stock group/band, relevant where a publication is not defined in advance.