Focus Advanced Publishing software ™
Bring your functional departments together
on one enriched and integrated dataset
Customers, Contacts & Prospects Database
- use your own account code format or system generated code format
- show VAT value on Invoice
- forward and backward posting in sales and purchase ledgers
- every sale type can have a unique invoice layout
- transfer payments between sales and purchase ledger transactions via Contra Entries
- use powerful search routines by enabling user-defined criteria based on over 200 fields
- store & show customer’s shipping address on their invoices, along side the invoice and delivery addresses.
- allocate sales made to branches in a bookshop chain via the head office account
- apply flexible credit term per account
- trade with a customer in customer’s own currency and Price band – and an account can be allocated any one of seven price bands
- apply flexible discounts for each account
- display instant turnover report for 12 periods per account and drill down to reveal the transactions making up the turnover balances
- prevent invoicing to customers put on stop, but will accept orders from such accounts
- produce overnight and ad hoc management reports such as Profit and Loss per title, Aged Analysis of Debtor and Creditors, Publishers Management Accounts – comparing budgets versus accruals, at the series and nominal ledger levels
- do month- and year-end routines
Record all direct sales invoices, credit notes and payments, and those posted from the sales order processing. Track customer interests, keep check on customer credit limits, age invoices by their due dates, and manage customer records.
It is multi-location and multi-currency, which allows customers to pay in any combination of your approved currencies.