Focus Advanced Publishing software ™
Bring your functional departments together
on one enriched and integrated dataset
The consignment module manages your stock held by a consignee (distributor). It is able to access all customers which you declare to be consignees as well as their assigned stock location; transfer stock to consignee; produce consignment note; and import sales figures via CSV.
Stock held at consignee’s location are valued and treated in every respect as your stock until a sale is made and entered / imported to the system.
- transfers stock at zero value between locations
- produces consignment note or transfer note or sale/return invoice
- transferred Stock is treated as your property until sale is made and an invoice is raised
- is able to load the sales in electronic format (CSV) for books sold by consignee.
- provides location control system and an accurate stock balance per location at all times